An innovative laboratory 🧬

The Suplemint laboratory was born from the resources and know-how of more than 25 years of research in micronutrition and the trust of more than 400 health professionals.

Suplemint is a supplier of its own quality raw materials, has its in-house R&D team made up of specialists in genetics, biochemistry, clinicians, doctors and researchers.

We carry out our own product analyses. 20% of the encapsulation is done in internally and the remaining 80% is processed by our French and Belgian GMP (Good Manufacture Product) certified manufacturers.

The Suplemint laboratory was created by 4 founders:

Adrien & Maïté Chassaing, Healthcare entrepreneurs.

Dr Stéphane Résimont Doctor, Medical Expert functional, speaker and author book whose latest “Pleine santé” is a reference in the world of functional medicine.

Salva Piscopo Founder of the ESEgroup firm with more than 25 years of experience in the world of micronutrition.

I discover the cures
  • Adrien Chassaing

    Co-founder & CEO

  • Maïté De Jaegher

    Co-founder & COO

  • Remy Guit

    CFO

  • Dr Stephane Resimont

    Doctor in functional medicine and ENT surgeon

  • Jean Cristophe Conticello

    Board member & Business advisor

  • Stephane Chassaing

    Board member & Pharmacist-biologist

  • Maryse Briet

    CSO & Doctor of Pharmacy

  • Dr. Yoni Assouly

    Doctor in general & functional medicine

  • Sonia Vignieu

    Nutritionist, Specialist in difficult weight loss and sports nutrition

  • Sébastien Lamy

    Board member & Marketing advisor

  • Benoit Berghmans

    Board member & Marketing advisor

  • Manon Gillard

    SAV manager

  • Nathanaël Héraly

    Responsible production

Everyone has the right to feel good! 🎉

In an industrialized world where our busy lives push us into a never-ending race, it is crucial to rethink our approach to nutrition.At Suplemint, we believe that access to optimal nutrition should not be reserved for a few. Our themed cures are the result of in-depth research, designed by leading experts to address contemporary nutritional challenges. They are produced with attention to quality and responsibility.

Our specifications ✔️

Treatments designed by doctors, pharmacists & nutritionists.

Our scientific council is composed of the best health professionals, including doctors functional, pharmacists and nutritionists specialized in micronutrition, nutrition and functional medicine.

The Dr. Stephane Resimont, functional doctor for more than 30 years, speaker and bestselling author, heads this scientific council. His latest book, "Full Health", is a reference in the field of functional medicine.

Unique & highly dosed ingredients.

The Suplemint laboratory is certified manufacturer - conditioner , we are supplier of our own quality raw materials, we have our in-house R&D team made up of specialists in genetics, biochemistry, clinicians, doctors and researchers.

Within our R&D unit we carry out ourselves our product and hygiene analyses.

Sold & recommended in pharmacies.

With this aim of transparency and scientific seriousness, our laboratory has all the European marketing authorizations, such as NUT numbers, CNK, ACLand many more. Thus, we are available in pharmacies to offer optimal advice.